Monday, June 29, 2009

Ten promises to myself:

One, always love and forgive myself. Try to forgive others, and if I cant, be indifferent after extracting the lesson.

Two, neither bulldoze someone, nor let anyone do that. God has given every one enough capacity to handle his life, we can help others by suggesting.. that’s it.

Three, always treat myself like queen and others too (unless they make me change my mind).

Four, always find out some time in day to listen to my favourite songs.

Five, to enjoy, appreciate nature, and thank God for blessing me with this beautiful planet.

Six, always read something which will bring some smile to my lips.. jokes, cartoons any thing.

Seven, always start counting my blessings when my soul is trying to suck me downwards.

Eight, never fail to leave some encouragement for those who are feeling down.

Nine, to love without judging. Simply love, hold affection or compassion.. but whatever I do, should do it without judgment or with least judgment.

Ten, forever remember we all have only one life, and all have their share of problem. Try not to increase the problems of others, and never let them increase mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment