Friday, June 26, 2009

another fullstop

This seems one of those years when the final curtain is being drawn on one too many legendary lives. It started with Shri Ram Kumar Chattopadhyay (1920 to 18.03.09).. one of my hot favourites, Ustad Ali akbar Khan (1922 to 19.06.09) and Michael Jackson (29.08.58 to 25.06.09) followed.

Michael Jackson's passing away was a rude shock, i had to stare at the webpage and convince myself before swallowing the news.. early morning shock for me. good that i was at home.passing away of two of my heart throbs kanika bandhopadhyay (2000) and shantideb ghosh (1999) in public places, i dont like to get caught in public places by a painful news.

I was one of those who never believed scandals against jackson, and always trusted his version. i was also one of them who has been his fan while growing up and finally ended up at his wellwisher, who had full hearted sympathy for him.

may these three priceless souls rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment