Tuesday, June 30, 2009

easy fame

When I was a child I used to get shocked when a group of writers used to thrive on criticising tagore and his personal life with a necrophilliac glee. they used to criticise his works, his personal life everything about it with the joy with which zombies feast on corpses. ignoring the horror on the faces of normal human beings.

Even in my childhood I used to get shocked that how could they be so cheap to criticize a writer’s personal life, even years after he has departed (without being asked for). Even then I knew, if we have any right on a celebrity.."if".. its on his works, we may criticise it (though i would rather prefer to present the improved version instead of criticising others)... not his personal life.

I remember my hot favourite tennis player (all time) who is coincidentally homosexual. I once said to someone that she is my favourite, and the first comment I heard was she is ugly and homosexual. I patly replied that as she is not my would be daughter in law I don’t have any thing to do with her personal life. I still respect that player with all my heart and always will. She is my dream sportslady.

Now after Michael Jackson is finally resting in peace, another group of necrophilliacs are out at job.

Do they sleep blissfully at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment