Friday, July 3, 2009

unsung songs

Friends, people who fill up our lonely hours, who act as wind beneath our wings and the people we mostly neglect. We miss them and regret this fact when we have parted our ways, not out of dislikation, out of priorities..

When I look back, I think about some of them with deepest affection. Even though I rarely mixed with men before my thirties, I humbly admit most of these are men I met after crossing my thirties.

First person who comes into my mind is steve, an angel without wings from chicago, who completely changed my life by becoming my mentor.

Four more fabulous friends from the same time, ashish, madhavan, pradeep and girish.. they have acted like wind beneath my wings for years. Two of them are still my friends.

Three guys I met while I was working in a circus (a corporate office run by a drama queen) who taught me that worst environment doesnot kills a man’s soul Wriju, Rohit and Adnan.

The next guy, though he is 11 years junior than me, I can open heartedly admit that I almost adore him. He is ideal human being and boss in my eyes. He brought up my nerves from ashes after leaving drama queen and made me a human being again.. shubhadeep. Wherever he is my heart and soul blessings are, were and will be always with him.

Fortunately now I have dozens of fantastic friends under one roof. And most of them are girls… ladies, these women has changed my point of view about women and convinced me that women can be the very best friends of women. But there are guys too, who are equally fantastic. I just dote after them. they mean too much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment